This past week, we had a 4D ultrasound to see our new little man for the first time. We attended the the ultrasound with our whole family. The office would probably ban us from returning if we ever were to have a third child because not only do we bring a crowd, we bring all the noise and energy that is our family. But it was so much fun. I had to seriously work to contain my crying because I didn't want my belly to shake and mess up the images. It was the first time during this pregnancy that I felt connected with him. I have been so occupied with Asher, that I often forgot to talk to the new baby. The most exciting part of the night was that A.T. and I were both struck with the same feeling concerning the baby's first name.
So, we would like to introduce August Donnon (middle name to come soon).
Lovet the name!!!! so cute. and call me crazy, but i think he looks like Asher????
ReplyDeleteAmazing, Amy!!!
ReplyDelete