I am thankful for the Scott family - my sister and brother-in-law and my nieces, Katie and Claire. I love having a much older sister (after all, LeAnne is 6 days older than me). But, seriously, I consider it a huge blessing to be on the same life plane as her. Though we are very different people, we are also very similar. Our differences help us to grow from seeing an opposite perspective, which is extremely valuable as moms. And, our similarities help us to strengthen a friendship. I am also thankful for my brother-in-law, Kurt. He has shown so much love to Asher since day one, and I can foresee him being a wonderful role model to both of my sons.
My nieces are in a class of their own. They are beautiful and sweet and crazy and fun. They bring a since of youthful energy to our entire family and I am often thankful for the comic relief they provide.
i better get a day all to myself or else....
ReplyDelete